Friday, March 4, 2011

Gods Patience

I know God is patient because we are still here. It does not pay to watch the news any more not if you do not want to be depressed or angry. Humankind has gone completely berserk. Every news channel from Fox to ABC people are acting like a bunch of uncontrolled heathens. It is not just other countries any more, it is in our own back yard. Unlike other countries, however, we do not have a good excuse. If someone does not like you, they just shoot you like that crazy man who shot the Congresswomen not long ago where so many innocent people including a child died. At least the people in Libya and Egypt are fighting for the right to live. Oh no, not us, we have to fight over silly things. For instance, we might need to take a cut in pay. So what? I am just thankful I have a job. Get over it Wisconsin. I wonder how long God will tarry? I guess we will find out how much patience God really has. Thank you, Father, for being so good and so patient with us for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment