I covered the pool this past Saturday, and it went will with Richards help of course.
I am always glad to cover it, but then in the spring, I am always glad to uncover it. I thank God for bringing Richard into our lives. I told him, how I believe God sent him to mom and me. It is so hard to get any help. I guess everyone is so busy with their own families. A person can hardly pay anyone to do anything for them these days.
Now fall is upon us, and I’m ready for it. It was really hot this summer. So, I’m ready for cold temperatures and some snow I hope. It’s time to start fall decorating at work. I do not believe anyone at work would decorate if it wasn’t for me. It really is slow at work, and I do not like it. I sure hope everything picks up soon.
I watched a video a little while ago about a baby born only with a brain stem and no brain. The doctors told the parents the baby would not live long, but he is two years old now. He is going downhill now; they do not think he will live much longer. Also, they say he seems to know his moms touch. The mom and dad love this child so much and are so thankful to have had him this long. This family obviously cherishes life any life to the fullest. Yet there are people that will kill a baby without a second thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment