Monday, September 12, 2011

The Wedding and Trip To Cary

Mom, Tonia, and I went to my cousins wedding Saturday. We spent the night at the Court Yard (Marriott) Hotel.The hotel was clean, and the rooms were nice, but there was no continental breakfast. (I was very upset) The trip wasn't too bad; although, I did not like going 80 miles an hour. I'm not crazy about weddings but Nichols was a lot of fun. They looked like a very happy couple. I hope it works out for them and their very happy together. I do love Nichole, Marla, Cliff, and Jason very much. We also saw Nichols new house for the first time. It is beautiful and big. I would not want to clean it. Mom loves the town Cary and says she could live there, but Tonia did not like it. I'm looking forward to going back now that I know that the drive is not to bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment