Monday, May 7, 2012

God does not care about your or my nationality nor our gender; He loves all of us the same! God sent His only Son to die for you and me!

I am going (Lord Willing) to vote Tomorrow in the primary for the Marriage Amendment between one man and one woman. I am going to vote this way because I think it is what God wants me to do.I believe it is wrong to have sex with anyone that I am not married to whether it be a man or a women.The bible and Gods feelings on this matter are clear to me. There is no hatred or ill feelings from me toward anyone that believes the opposite than the way I believe. If anyone does not agree with my feelings in this matter, please do not get angry with me.

God does not see sin as we do; there are no little sins or big sins in Gods eyes. God gave us the Ten Commandments to follow, and that is what I try to do. However, I do not always succeed, but I should try nun the less. If  I tell a lie, or kill someone, the two sins in Gods eyes are the same. Any sin, no mater what that sin may be, will come between me and God! Think about it; wrong is wrong, and right is right.

We all have to do what we think is best and live with that decision. Please do not call me names, and I promise not to think ill of you for having a different opinion than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment