Wednesday, May 9, 2012



Well I voted yesterday, and it went well. However, the aftermath has been awful; I knew it would. Some so called friends have been calling names and insinuating things that are not nice or true.

I don’t understand why when I express my feelings, or vote the way I think, that I am a bigot, or I must be ignorant. It saddens me when my friends don’t accept me and my beliefs just because they are different from theirs. My vote was not against any person it was my democratic right. I cannot (and I can’t express this enough) separate my faith from who I am. I’m sorry if that offends anyone. When they vote different from me, I do not take it personally; it is their constitutional right. However, when they insinuate I am either ignorant or very gullible then I am offended! 

No comments:

Post a Comment